Innovation of Nursing Management through Recent Developments and Care for Healthier Tomorrow
Conference Series LLC Ltd welcomes you to attend World Nursing Annual Congress during February 26-27, 2019 in Osaka, Japan. You will hear about all the necessary topics related to the new updates in Nursing. Nursing World Congress 2019 will unite people who have an enthusiasm for various fields of nursing. All the accepted abstracts will be published and International Certificates with CPD and CME credits will be provided. Students can now benefit from a special registration rate at $200 for the World Nursing Annual Congress.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Proceedings.
• Each abstract will receive a DOI number provided by Cross Ref
• Opportunity to conduct Workshop with your team members
• One to One Interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work.
• Opportunity to chair a session.
• Certification by the organizing committee.
• Individual keynote Page will be created to get more visibility for your scientific research.
• Huge Benefits on Group Registration.
• If you want to attend with your research group you can avail Group Discount.
• Abstract page and speaker page will be created in Google on your name.
• Live Streaming of your presentation through our websites and YouTube.
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
• A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event
• Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
This project UPCOMING EVENTS SERVING AFRICA is the outcome following a mandate from the THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA
"Participation Builds Unity"
"MADE IN AFRICA - FOR AFRICA"
THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA is a private, 'not-for-profit', non-membership, organisation actively serving Africa by promoting processes conducive to sustainable development ......throughout Africa - with the emphasis on sustainability! This organisation is currently rated as one of the most proactive Sustainable Business Development Organisations in Africa! Serving Africa since 1999.
We are actively involved with promoting the AFRICAN RENEWAL PROGRAMME
We firmly believe that sustainable development is a process that must start from within - Africa needs to "partner" with herself first!
We also prefer the phrase: "Lets create wealth" rather than "Lets alleviate poverty"
Our initiatives include enabler 'showcasing'; networking opportunities; business opportunities; investment opportunities; promotion of special projects; dissemination of business information; joint venture initiatives and a range of value added services - all to serve AFRICA!