MyFuture 4.0 will showcase digital skills and careers, highlighting study directions, training and career opportunities and the future employers of choice. This is event fills a major information gap for our next generation. There is a huge demand for information about digital careers and future-proof jobs within the Fourth Industrial Revolution. MyFuture 4.0 will also present an ideal opportunity for organisations to engage with this new generation of workers and consumers.
MyFuture 4.0 will feature:
- Tertiary institutions offering digital, STEM-related and ICT courses and training
- Online courses and training
- Industry associations and organisations seeking tech-savvy Gen Z employees, interns and trainees
- Industries looking to highlight future career opportunities to maintain a skills pipeline
- ICT firms, telcos and other businesses offering products and solutions to support digitally-enabled teaching
- Next-generation learning tools, e-learning courseware, laptops, smartphones, tablets and software solutions
- Organisations offering ICT, STEM and digital bursaries and internships
- Banks and financial institutions offering education products and student loans
- Digital financial services products and mobile apps applicable to learners, students and young professionals
- Digital innovations, robotics, drones, apps, games and more, that showcase the world of the future to learners and parents
- CSI initiatives focused on building digital skills in South Africa
- Workshops and talks designed to help learners (and their parents) understand future-proof subject choices and study directions
As the first event of its kind in South Africa, MyFuture 4.0 will present industry leaders, thought leaders and innovations to the next generation. Extensive media interest is also expected.
This project UPCOMING EVENTS SERVING AFRICA is the outcome following a mandate from the THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA
"Participation Builds Unity"
"MADE IN AFRICA - FOR AFRICA"
THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA is a private, 'not-for-profit', non-membership, organisation actively serving Africa by promoting processes conducive to sustainable development ......throughout Africa - with the emphasis on sustainability! This organisation is currently rated as one of the most proactive Sustainable Business Development Organisations in Africa! Serving Africa since 1999.
We are actively involved with promoting the AFRICAN RENEWAL PROGRAMME
We firmly believe that sustainable development is a process that must start from within - Africa needs to "partner" with herself first!
We also prefer the phrase: "Lets create wealth" rather than "Lets alleviate poverty"
Our initiatives include enabler 'showcasing'; networking opportunities; business opportunities; investment opportunities; promotion of special projects; dissemination of business information; joint venture initiatives and a range of value added services - all to serve AFRICA!