A new Omics technology for Systems Biology and A future of Precision Medicine
Euro Metabolomics 2019 will be a platform to investigate recent research and advancements that can be useful to the researchers. Metabolomics is a rapidly emerging field to identify and quantify cellular metabolites of a biological system at a particular point of time by using sophisticated analytical techniques. Most recent innovations covered in the conference are Metabolomic Modelling and Drug Design, Precision Medicine, NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, Mass Spectrometry, UPLC, and Ion mobility spectrometry analytical methods, Targeted Metabolomics, Biomarker Metabolomics, Cancer Metabolomics, Metabolomic Profiling, Metabolomic Fingerprinting, Lipidomics, Data analysis using Systems Biology approach.
• Systems Biology
• Metabolomics in Systems Biology
• Metabolic Modelling and Synthetic Biology
• Computational Methodologies
• Plant and Environmental Metabolomics
• NMR-based metabolomics
• Mass spectroscopy (MS) based metabolomics
• Metabolomics Approaches
• Analytical techniques in Metabolomics
• Metabolomics Applications
• Metabolomics in the field of Oncology / Cancer Metabolomics
• Metabolomics in Precision Medicine / Personalised medicine
• Metabolomics in Discovering Biomarkers
• Metabolomics in Drug Discovery
• Metabolomics in Detection of Chemotoxicity
• Metabolomics in Nutrition Research
• Metabolomics in Pharmaceutics
• Metabolomic in the field of Paediatric Medicine
• Metabolomics in Various Diseases
• Metabolomics in Metabolic Engineering
• Transcriptomics and Proteomics
This project UPCOMING EVENTS SERVING AFRICA is the outcome following a mandate from the THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA
"Participation Builds Unity"
"MADE IN AFRICA - FOR AFRICA"
THE FOUNDATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AFRICA is a private, 'not-for-profit', non-membership, organisation actively serving Africa by promoting processes conducive to sustainable development ......throughout Africa - with the emphasis on sustainability! This organisation is currently rated as one of the most proactive Sustainable Business Development Organisations in Africa! Serving Africa since 1999.
We are actively involved with promoting the AFRICAN RENEWAL PROGRAMME
We firmly believe that sustainable development is a process that must start from within - Africa needs to "partner" with herself first!
We also prefer the phrase: "Lets create wealth" rather than "Lets alleviate poverty"
Our initiatives include enabler 'showcasing'; networking opportunities; business opportunities; investment opportunities; promotion of special projects; dissemination of business information; joint venture initiatives and a range of value added services - all to serve AFRICA!